jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Fashion Inspiration

I was just thinking about the shows that have inspired me the most. I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember, and some collections have really inspired me. I remember for example the Dolce & Gabbana FW 09/10 collection. I don't know if it was the first Dolce & Gabbana collection I watched, but I just remember it as the one who made me love the brand. I am now officially a fan of Stefano and Domenico's work. I remember almost all the details of the collection: the puffed sleeves, the shades of pink, the gloves in the hair and of course, the Marilyn Monroe dress. I have also been very impressed my the FW 10/11 Louis Vuitton collection, inspired by the 1950's. The main reason why I felt in love with this collection the first time I watched it is because I have a very vintage soul. I often say that I am nostalgic of a time I've never lived through. I especially love the 1920's and 1950's, but I am also really inspired by the XVIIIth century. These are the two collections that learnt me what love at first sight was. After this, I've been pretty inspired by other collection, but more by designers themselves. When I discovered Christian Lacroix, I was amazed by his work of art. Same for John Galliano. These two designers are amazing artists that consider fashion as a real art, and that treat  every piece of clothing as if they were canvases.

Dolce & Gabbana FW 09/10 collection










Louis Vuitton FW 10/11









Christian Lacroix










John Galliano

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire