dimanche 4 mai 2014

Presentation


"Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you." —Grace Coddington.
Inspiration and imagination. I don't know how I would live without these two "i". Because I live in my dreams, in my fantasies and my inspirations make this fantastic, imaginary life possible. I need art to express myself and give sense to my life. And between all the forms of art, there is one I cherish more than the others: fashion. I believe fashion is a full art, as much as poetry and painting. I believe fashion is the poetry of the body, and even the expression of the soul, for I believe our style defines us - our personality and sometimes our mood - and the way we dress is an artistic way of expressing ourselves. The designers are artists and their collections pieces of art. This blog is going to be about these pieces of art, the ones that inspire me the most. I wanted to share my vision of beauty with you, and I hope I could make you see the same thing as I do. I hope you will understand why I give that much importance to fashion, that I consider as a real art.

But who am I and why Saveur Coco?

I am a 17 years old parisian blogger. I wanted a name fresh and kind of exotic for my blog, but with reference to fashion. That's why I chose Saveur Coco, that not only reminds of the Coconut, which is an exotic fruit and actually my favorite, but also of our dear Gabrielle Chanel also known as Coco. And finaIly, I opted for a french word because I wanted to point out my french origins, which I believe contributed to my love for fashion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire